Mobile Network discussions

Discussion about mobile networks

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Roaming while in the USA

The major operators in the USA, as part of their network upgrades, have switched off their 3G services, so you may notice a change to your roaming experience (including service availability, coverage areas, and speeds) when visiting the USA.   To hel...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

2 Masts

Why are there two masts located so close together for EE? It is understandable that they would be utilized for different cellular companies, but even though they are approximately 100 yards apart, it seems that EE is on both of them.   

20230404_133615.jpg 20230404_133127.jpg
ch1121 by Established Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

5G coverage in CW5 Willaston area

Hi Is there any Maintanance or or work being done in Willaston CW5 area in between Crewe and Nantwich?I got 5G coverage with strong signal, thats what the Modem says but I have no UPlink, Downlink its fine but no Uplink and its kinda frustrating beco...

NicTabi by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

5g seems to be faulty

Hi,I have 5G on my current plan. But it appears that in my area of Port Talbot the 5G just dips off. Where I see other people still have 5G. Not sure if it is my phone or just EE service in general. Would appreciate if anyone has any info about this.

Limitations placed on a mast

HiThe mast I connect my 5g router (RUTX50 and ext 4x4 mimo antenna) to had a hardware failure, took nearly a week to 'fix'. My connection speeds are now downgraded compared to before the 'repair'.I've been chatting with EE via twitter, trying to get ...

Signal lost in suffolk

For three days I have had no signal where I go the coverage checker is saying I should have 3-4 bars but I have 1 bar everywhere I go. how can I solve this issue ASAP! 

Jessmillz by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Re: Signal getting worse everyday

When I went to EE the coverage was good in my area had 4 solid bars. Gradually over the past couple of years it has tapered off and i now have 1 bar to zero bars. My mobile internet 4g was usuable but now it is very unreliable. So I am thinking I wil...

Signal checker

What a hassle just to check something I'm asked repeatedly for my postcode and number and when I do eventually think I'm getting somewhere I have even more crap from EE on screen my phone signal is rotten since I changed from giff gaff I need to try ...

Gypsyron1 by Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Signal

for the last 2 months me and my partner can’t get signal in our house, never had an issue before! Causing massive problems missing important phone calls and not being heard when connected. Seems silly paying a bill for something I can’t use  from com...