Mobile Network discussions

Discussion about mobile networks

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Roaming while in the USA

The major operators in the USA, as part of their network upgrades, have switched off their 3G services, so you may notice a change to your roaming experience (including service availability, coverage areas, and speeds) when visiting the USA.   To hel...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Network is down

Hi I’m just writing  to you as I’m really not happy customer, 4 days now me and my other half have had no signal at all as well as other people I know, sometimes 1 bar but still can’t receive calls and messages or call out, we have had no texts to sa...

Service has been down 24 hours

Not happy about service being down for over 24 hours. I received a message from EE saying it would take 8 hours to fix and here I am 20 hours later and the problem still hasn’t been fixed. I have a we home hub too which means I don’t have internet  e...

Resolved! New mast

Hi Just wondering who to contact regarding instaling a new mast on my land? I have a great location that would boost your network in my area. Thanks.

RobbC by Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Network in "good" area but it is everything but!

I live in an area the coverage checker considers "best". There are never any works in my area. Yet I tried to have a call the other day, every few seconds it would drop out and i couldn't hear the other person. It made me look very unprofessional.Las...

bekkahh by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful