Mobile Network discussions

Discussion about mobile networks

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Roaming while in the USA

The major operators in the USA, as part of their network upgrades, have switched off their 3G services, so you may notice a change to your roaming experience (including service availability, coverage areas, and speeds) when visiting the USA.   To hel...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

No Service

Hi,  I have an iPhone that used to be on a company account. The company have given me the phone now and it was changed to PAYG on Sunday 01/11/2020 by EE.Yesterday on 02/11/2020 I bought an EE PAYM £5 package and received a text to the phone to say i...

No Service

I've had no service all day, the EE website says there is no issues in my area, I've tried turning the phone off and on, turning airplane mode off and on, taking the sim out and putting it back in and nothing. I can't call as I have no service. Any i...

vadim72 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Re: My network down

From Friday I have had bad network problems, I don’t have no service in my home, I can’t make a calls or text in my home, You have said on your website that you’re engineers are sorting out the problem, which the problem has not been fixed as it’s Mo...

Meme07 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

West Wales Woes! 35mbps to <5mbps. :(

Hi there!  Not really sure where to start with this, but we had an issue in our area with a huge thunder clap which looks to have caused a problem on the mast in our postcode area. We're on 4G package with an intermediary supplier [Dyfed Telecoms] wh...

Raker by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

SIGNAL Problems ME Areas

For some months now I have noticed serious issues with the Signal Strength in the ME areas. I have three lines on three different handsets and since lockdown and the roll out of 5G the call quality and realibilty of EEs service right across the area ...