Mobile Network discussions

Discussion about mobile networks

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Roaming while in the USA

The major operators in the USA, as part of their network upgrades, have switched off their 3G services, so you may notice a change to your roaming experience (including service availability, coverage areas, and speeds) when visiting the USA.   To hel...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Signal lost in suffolk

For three days I have had no signal where I go the coverage checker is saying I should have 3-4 bars but I have 1 bar everywhere I go. how can I solve this issue ASAP! 

Jessmillz by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Re: Signal getting worse everyday

When I went to EE the coverage was good in my area had 4 solid bars. Gradually over the past couple of years it has tapered off and i now have 1 bar to zero bars. My mobile internet 4g was usuable but now it is very unreliable. So I am thinking I wil...

Signal checker

What a hassle just to check something I'm asked repeatedly for my postcode and number and when I do eventually think I'm getting somewhere I have even more crap from EE on screen my phone signal is rotten since I changed from giff gaff I need to try ...

Gypsyron1 by Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Signal

for the last 2 months me and my partner can’t get signal in our house, never had an issue before! Causing massive problems missing important phone calls and not being heard when connected. Seems silly paying a bill for something I can’t use  from com...

Doro 730x setup

I'm trying to set this up but it doesn't allow me to connect to the EE network.  It's a new unlocked phone I bought from Amazon and the APN settings appear to come from the sim card.  Any ideas why this wouldn't work?  The error says can't connect to...

Bad signal

Hi! My signal it's very bad, it works very well only on you tube but I can't use any other application on the internet or make or receive calls this is happened from 2 months ago