Pay as you go

A place to give pointers and seek advice on using pay as you go.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

What is pay as you go and flex hibernation, and how do I stop it?

If you have an EE pay as you go or flex number you haven't used for a while it may go into hibernation. Here’s how to ensure you don’t lose your number. When would my phone number go into hibernation? If you’ve had no chargeable activity on your ac...

Jon_K by Former EE Employee
  • 7 replies
  • 8 Helpful

What’s EE Data Rollover and how do I get it?

Data Rollover is a great feature of our EE Flex Plans and EE pay as you go 30-day packs. Any data that you don't use from your monthly pack is rolled over for you, so you get a second chance to use it.    How do I make sure my data will rollover?   I...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 Helpful

New pay as you go packs

We've launched brand new pay as you go packs. These are jam-packed with more minutes and data than ever before, making them even better value for our customers.       Our packs last up to 30 days and pay as you go customers benefit from:   Pack Name...

The UK's No1 Network.jpg
LAURA_MCW by Former EE Community Manager
  • 25 replies
  • 21 Helpful

Resolved! Roam abroad

Can I use the payg pay monthly pack (specifically the 15gb data, unlimited mins/texts a month pack) with the ‘Roam Abroad’ pass?? I’m going away next week to USA  TIA

Using my pay as you go phone on cellular service in Canada

I will be in Canada till December, and EE has told me I need to send a text or make a call every 3-6 months to ensure that I keep my number and the outstanding balance in my account. When I switch to my EE SIM card and try to do either, the phone can...

gaiyabeck by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Resolved! Karta

I cannot remove the payment card and add a new one. What is the problem, what do I have to do

jony65 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Resolved! Classic pay as you go

Hi I have a classic pay as you go contract ( credit not reduced if unused)I am away from Wi-Fi and want to use what’s app whilst roaming abroad in settings ‘roaming’ is on but messages are not going through Am I missing something thanks 

Byatt60 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 6 Helpful

Resolved! Mystery charge

Hi - some time between 24th and 31st May, an unexpected £5 came off my credit. I am on a £1/week plan and have not exceeded any of my allowances, nor signed up for any charity charge. Please can you find what happened and stop any ongoing charges ove...

Donald_S by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Resolved! Refund on my Sim card

I bought a EE simcard with a pack, but the thing is after I activated it, it shows as if it is working with all the signals and everything, but I actually cannot call, text nor use data (basically as if I don't have a sim card at all) I already talk...

Mobile data Disconnected for a day

I have a sim-only auto renew thing - not a contract.I purchased the £10 pack and set up an auto renew on my CC.The payment went through fine exactly a month ago. I got a text yesterday saying my auto renew will "automatically renew tomorrow night". I...

Resolved! Top up

So i got a new card and stuff and never updated ee but today i woke up to it taking money off the old card that should be deactive so what do i do?

Text Top Up

I have topped up £10 on my account and the balance is now £12 however when I message PACK10 for a top up and it sends me the message asking to say YES it doesn’t respond to my YES message which I keep trying. Any help???  

Nolana by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful