cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What’s EE Data Rollover and how do I get it?

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Data Rollover is a great feature of our EE Flex Plans and EE pay as you go 30-day packs.

Any data that you don't use from your monthly pack is rolled over for you, so you get a second chance to use it. 

How do I make sure my data will rollover?

• If you don't use your data included in your pack by the time it expires, it will be rolled over and available to use if you renew your Flex plan or 30-day pay as you go pack or purchase a new eligible pack.
  • You’ll need to renew your pack or plan within seven days of its expiry date to get your Data Rollover.

What happens if I change my plan or pack?

If you change to one of our eligible packs listed below, you will still benefit from data rollover. All Flex plans include Data Rollover.  

Pack Name

Data

Minutes

Texts   

Duration 

Text to 150  

£5 Pack

250MB

30 days 

PACK05

£10 Pack

5GB 

Unlimited

30 days 

PACK10

£15 Pack

15GB 

Unlimited

Unlimited

30 days 

PACK15

£20 Pack

30GB

Unlimited

Unlimited

30 days 

PACK20

£30 Pack

100GB

Unlimited

Unlimited

30 days 

PACK30

What data can I roll over?

• Whatever's left over from your main data allowance on your last pack rolls over to your new one. So, if you buy a £10 30-day pack with 5GB and use 3GB, you will roll over 2GB.
  • Your data allowance will be applied in the following order for each Flex Plan and pack: (1) Rollover data, (2) Core pack allowance, (3) Free Boosts.
  • We'll continue to add your Free Boosts on top of any rolled over data and your standard pack allowance, so you get even more data to use each month.
  • Rollover data lasts for the duration of your pack or plan (30 days) this will not roll over a second time if you do not use it up. 

What packs are eligible for Data Rollover?

Data Rollover is available on all Flex Plans and 30-day pay as you go packs shown below;

Pack Name

Data

Minutes

Texts   

Duration 

Text to 150  

£5 Pack

250MB

30 days 

PACK05

£10 Pack

5GB 

Unlimited

30 days 

PACK10

£15 Pack

15GB 

Unlimited

Unlimited

30 days 

PACK15

£20 Pack

30GB

Unlimited

Unlimited

30 days 

PACK20

£30 Pack

100GB

Unlimited

Unlimited

30 days 

PACK30

If you have on one of our older packs, please see the terms and conditions for your pack, this will show you the Data Rollover eligibility. 

How will I know how much rollover data and allowances I have left?

We'll send you a text to tell you how much rollover data you have available, and to remind you that you still have data to use so it isn't lost.

• Each time you buy another eligible pack or renew your Flex plan, we’ll send you a text to let you know your pack or plan has started, this will include any leftover data that has been rolled over.

To see exactly how much data you have left, as well as your other allowances:

• Text BALANCE to 150
  • Text ROLLOVER to 150

How can I change my pack to include data rollover?

If you want to switch to an eligible pack which includes Data Rollover, please see our EE Data Rollover, Help page.  

• You can give us a call on 150 or text 150 to swap between packs at any time, text ALL PACKS to 150 for more information. Your new pack will start when your current pack ends.
  • If you use up your allowances, you can start a new pack early. Check you have enough credit by texting BALANCE to 150, When you want to start your pack text NOW to 150. We'll remove your current pack and replace it with your new one.   

Any questions tap reply below.

0 REPLIES 0