Pay as you go

A place to give pointers and seek advice on using pay as you go.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

What is pay as you go and flex hibernation, and how do I stop it?

If you have an EE pay as you go or flex number you haven't used for a while it may go into hibernation. Here’s how to ensure you don’t lose your number. When would my phone number go into hibernation? If you’ve had no chargeable activity on your ac...

Jon_K by Former EE Employee
  • 7 replies
  • 8 Helpful

What’s EE Data Rollover and how do I get it?

Data Rollover is a great feature of our EE Flex Plans and EE pay as you go 30-day packs. Any data that you don't use from your monthly pack is rolled over for you, so you get a second chance to use it.    How do I make sure my data will rollover?   I...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 Helpful

New pay as you go packs

We've launched brand new pay as you go packs. These are jam-packed with more minutes and data than ever before, making them even better value for our customers.       Our packs last up to 30 days and pay as you go customers benefit from:   Pack Name...

The UK's No1 Network.jpg
LAURA_MCW by Former EE Community Manager
  • 25 replies
  • 21 Helpful

Resolved! Where to find an EE shop with Top-up logo

Hello, Just bought an EE mobile broadband for in Northern Ireland. 120Gb, so for the moment enough but where do I find an EE shoop with the Top-up logo to get more data when the 120Gb is finished? Thanks, Eugene

Eugene3 by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Outgoing calls barred - please help!

I am a pay-as-you go customer and currently abroad and my calls are barred. The message says 'outgoing calls are currently barred on your calls' It is certainly not my handset and I have over £20 credit in my account. I see a large number of people w...

Ure_22 by Investigator
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

5 day coverage

I need coverage from 22/7 (when my £20 pack ends) until 27/7 when I return to Australia. What's the cheapest way to get this (I only need to use my phone for directions to the airport!)Thanks. 

Resolved! Elite 20gb sim

Hi does anybody know how I can apply the 20gb £10 pack from Elite distribution please. I only have the 5gb up to no

Mukagee by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

£30 pack

Apologies if this is in the wrong location. How, when I have a £30 payg sim that renews today to give me 100gb allowance, do I have 60gb remaining? It literally renewed 20 minutes ago, was nowhere near used up from last month but I only have 60gb whe...

Resolved! 5GB data, Unlimited texts, 500 min

If you use all of your 5GB data (lets say playing apps/games while you do not have wifi connection) can you still make phone calls and send texts while not on wifi?

rmc123 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Can’t buy a pack with top up credit

Is there a problem with the EE back end today? I topped up my account with £30 credit and tried to buy the £30 / 100GB Pay as you Go pack. Both the website and the mobile app says that the purchase cannot be completed at the moment and I have not bee...

Neziak by Investigator
  • 15 replies
  • 3 Helpful

No mobile data after ordering new pack on new sim

I just bought a new EE sim card and topped up the £15 card with 15 GB data and unlimited calls and texts but my mobile data isnt working. Showing as on on my phone and everything lo0ks turned on or set up so not sure whats happening. Anyone any idea?

Back money

I accidentally topped up and activated the package on an old number to which I do not have access, what should I do? how to refund?

Nadiia by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful