Pay as you go

A place to give pointers and seek advice on using pay as you go.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

What is pay as you go and flex hibernation, and how do I stop it?

If you have an EE pay as you go or flex number you haven't used for a while it may go into hibernation. Here’s how to ensure you don’t lose your number. When would my phone number go into hibernation? If you’ve had no chargeable activity on your ac...

Jon_K by Former EE Employee
  • 7 replies
  • 8 Helpful

What’s EE Data Rollover and how do I get it?

Data Rollover is a great feature of our EE Flex Plans and EE pay as you go 30-day packs. Any data that you don't use from your monthly pack is rolled over for you, so you get a second chance to use it.    How do I make sure my data will rollover?   I...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 Helpful

New pay as you go packs

We've launched brand new pay as you go packs. These are jam-packed with more minutes and data than ever before, making them even better value for our customers.       Our packs last up to 30 days and pay as you go customers benefit from:   Pack Name...

The UK's No1 Network.jpg
LAURA_MCW by Former EE Community Manager
  • 27 replies
  • 21 Helpful

Top up

I have been trying to top up my pay as you go phone on line and by text for the last 4 days but all I get is a message saying there is a problem with the page. I have no credit on my phone, so where do I go from here?

ES24 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

call abroad

I have sim payg with call abroad active. Do I need to top up every month to keep this add-on active or balance is available until I spend whole credit without time limit ?

Piotrjpp by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Top up 4gee Wi-Fi mini

Hi,I need to top up my 4gee Wi-Fi mini but no amount of searching through the website and asking my geek friends is working. I’ve read about loads of people having this issue so this NEEDS fixing! We’ve been let down by Virgin Media today with regard...

Kewood92 by Investigator
  • 9 replies
  • 4 Helpful

unlimited data add on

durring my previous top up i was able to add on a unlimited data add on, this time it isnt showing me a option for unlimited data add on, is there a restriction on unlimited data add ons?

MatildaB by Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! myee not letting me log in

keeps asking me to add a number then says already has an account . keeps going found in circles . had the app for years and never had a problem . it was working last week as i topped up . what has happened ?

Resolved! Re: EE Roaming - Getting ready to use your phone abroad

Thanks for the post, however, I am still having some trouble...I have had a new PAYG SIM sent to me abroad. When I receive a call, it goes straight to voice mail and I get an sms about the missed call. I cannot make any calls as well it seems. I trie...

danonne by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Not showing available credit

I have pay as you go unlimited text and calls and next top up is not due till September 3rd however when I check my available credit online it states it is zero. Why is my current available not showing?

Resolved! Manage multiple Pay as You Go numbers on one account

I can only add one Pay as You Go number to my ee account to manage and top up. I can’t add my family members like I was told I could be ee staff on pay monthly tariffs.Has anyone found a work round? ee staff in store couldn’t help and suggested I jus...