cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Topping up another user's EE pay as you go mobile

ClintG
Explorer

Hi, anyone know how I can top up my mother's pay as you go EE phone from my own EE account?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @ClintG 

Welcome to the community. 

You can top up anyone's EE pay as you go or Flex plan phone.

You'll need their number and a debit or credit card, and this can be done on our online fast payment site here. 

Thanks 🙂

Leanne.

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
Leanne_T

Hi @ClintG 

Welcome to the community. 

You can top up anyone's EE pay as you go or Flex plan phone.

You'll need their number and a debit or credit card, and this can be done on our online fast payment site here. 

Thanks 🙂

Leanne.

Great, thanks Leanne!

Leanne_T

No problem @ClintG

Leanne 🙂

Hello

I'm in the USA 🇺🇸 

I wanted to top up my daughter's phone she's in the US as well just arrived today her network is EE , I would like to purchase a data for her please how do i go about 

Christopher_G

Hi @Deqols 

You can top up her phone using this Anonymous Top up service. Your daughter will then be able to choose a data add-on.

Chris

The online anonymous top up won’t work for the number I want.   Might it be too old?

Katie_B

Hi @ANCR

Are you receiving an error message?

Is the number still active?

Katie

ANCR
Investigator
Investigator

Thank you that’s the problem exactly.  

I’ve solved the problem.  Despite the EE takeover, the SIM has remained T-Mobile.  Eventually I got through on the phone to EE, slightly more easily than expected, topped up the credit and ordered an EE SIM which will solve problem once I have transferred the cherished mobile telephone number.  

Thanks everybody who replied and I apologise for wasting your time as it would have been better just to phone them.