Pay as you go

A place to give pointers and seek advice on using pay as you go.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

What is pay as you go and flex hibernation, and how do I stop it?

If you have an EE pay as you go or flex number you haven't used for a while it may go into hibernation. Here’s how to ensure you don’t lose your number. When would my phone number go into hibernation? If you’ve had no chargeable activity on your ac...

Jon_K by Former EE Employee
  • 7 replies
  • 8 Helpful

What’s EE Data Rollover and how do I get it?

Data Rollover is a great feature of our EE Flex Plans and EE pay as you go 30-day packs. Any data that you don't use from your monthly pack is rolled over for you, so you get a second chance to use it.    How do I make sure my data will rollover?   I...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 Helpful

New pay as you go packs

We've launched brand new pay as you go packs. These are jam-packed with more minutes and data than ever before, making them even better value for our customers.       Our packs last up to 30 days and pay as you go customers benefit from:   Pack Name...

The UK's No1 Network.jpg
LAURA_MCW by Former EE Community Manager
  • 25 replies
  • 21 Helpful

Plan

If I have changed my flexi plan how long till my new one start I've already paid for it but not received my new plan 

Service Suspension

Hi guys,I currently have a rolling package of £5 per month which is automatically taken from my bank account each month. I am leaving the country for 6 months from mid November and was wondering what would be the best way to potentially suspend my pa...

pay as you go pack

I want to cancel my current pay as you go pack, but cannot call as am currently abroad, and my ee is not currently working. I have already paid for an extra month last month as I wasn’t able to cancel the pack and now am about to be charged for anoth...

Hollytun by Investigator
  • 8 replies
  • 2 Helpful

unable to buy add-on

HiI'm no longer able to buy any add-ons.  If I try to follow the link to myee, it times out, calling 150 didn't come up with any options that worked and texting 150 to buy an add-on gets the reply - sorry, there has been a problem and we cannot add t...

Number

I changed my number on the website however this does not update your App on my Android. Little confusing as when I top up my credit and £5 is in I turn my data on and recieve no 4g connection. Unable to make calls or anything...

Top Up

My monthly direct debit for top up hasn't been processed today, 'manage payment' brings up an error page. I can't top up online or by calling 150, I've tried several bank cards all of which haven't been processed. Are there any known technical issues...

Toni2790 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How to re-activate a disabled number?

Hello!I have been trying for the past month or longer to use my EE Phone number but at random without warning it just stopped receiving calls and texts upon calling my EE number using another sim card and phone it says "Sorry calls are not currently ...

NathanC02 by Investigator
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

@

Hi I have paid for pack30 today and after checking my balance it show that I got 8.5GB instead of 100GB , am confused as to how that’s possible because I’ve never had this problem before as I have been buying this pack for a while.