Pay as you go

A place to give pointers and seek advice on using pay as you go.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

What is pay as you go and flex hibernation, and how do I stop it?

If you have an EE pay as you go or flex number you haven't used for a while it may go into hibernation. Here’s how to ensure you don’t lose your number. When would my phone number go into hibernation? If you’ve had no chargeable activity on your ac...

Jon_K by Former EE Employee
  • 7 replies
  • 8 Helpful

What’s EE Data Rollover and how do I get it?

Data Rollover is a great feature of our EE Flex Plans and EE pay as you go 30-day packs. Any data that you don't use from your monthly pack is rolled over for you, so you get a second chance to use it.    How do I make sure my data will rollover?   I...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 Helpful

New pay as you go packs

We've launched brand new pay as you go packs. These are jam-packed with more minutes and data than ever before, making them even better value for our customers.       Our packs last up to 30 days and pay as you go customers benefit from:   Pack Name...

The UK's No1 Network.jpg
LAURA_MCW by Former EE Community Manager
  • 27 replies
  • 21 Helpful

No Data

  So bought a SIM card at a convenience store 2 days ago and seller doesn’t even know how to activate it. But still bought it as I need some data for my trip.Anyways at present situation,Still have no data service at all, tried to call get help with ...

31A132AA-2023-4371-BD62-3A849C3A060A.png B5FFBAB2-0013-42AF-99CF-1A00F8F3ABE9.png
Shxxnis by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Updating debit card expiry date

Hi,  I needed to update the expiry date for an existing debit card number used on two accounts to buy recurring £10 and £15 monthly packages. As there was no option to edit the card in the myee website I added the same card number again with the new ...

rgo19 by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

OLD SIM NUMBER BALANCE

OLD SIM NUMBER BALANCE - This is for use in my mobile dongle device . Now I have a new sim card, I bought £20 pack data, I have had to top up manually. The pack did not seem to activate and auto add data to use . (first problem) I managed to register...

KCUP by Valued Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Data Boost

 Hi there, I’m on a flex plan which entitles me to free 500 MB data boosts every three months. I’ve been on this for over two years but this has never actually been added to my allowance for some reason. MyEE Tells me “boost pending” for all of them....

16EBDBE9-0812-49AC-96EC-6425ED68E33B.png

Pack

Hi there I'm trying to buy a 15 pound pack with my credit as I normally do but it's not letting me. It's asking me to do a subscription pack instead I don't want to do that I just want my standard 15 pound pack 

EE PAYG Roaming in Iran

Hi,I have recently had a trip to Iran and as soon as I arrived, I received a text message from EE saying for making or receiving calls the charges are £1.8/min and I have signal coverage too, but I can't make or receive any calls or send any text at ...

Bez130 by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 6 Helpful