Pay as you go

A place to give pointers and seek advice on using pay as you go.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

What is pay as you go and flex hibernation, and how do I stop it?

If you have an EE pay as you go or flex number you haven't used for a while it may go into hibernation. Here’s how to ensure you don’t lose your number. When would my phone number go into hibernation? If you’ve had no chargeable activity on your ac...

Jon_K by Former EE Employee
  • 7 replies
  • 8 Helpful

What’s EE Data Rollover and how do I get it?

Data Rollover is a great feature of our EE Flex Plans and EE pay as you go 30-day packs. Any data that you don't use from your monthly pack is rolled over for you, so you get a second chance to use it.    How do I make sure my data will rollover?   I...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 Helpful

New pay as you go packs

We've launched brand new pay as you go packs. These are jam-packed with more minutes and data than ever before, making them even better value for our customers.       Our packs last up to 30 days and pay as you go customers benefit from:   Pack Name...

The UK's No1 Network.jpg
LAURA_MCW by Former EE Community Manager
  • 27 replies
  • 21 Helpful

Top up

Hello I just now got new sim card and I am trying to top up by using Voucher 10 £ but It’s not going fine please advise me 

Resolved! Top up

Hi I've used my top up to buy a pack and I would like it put onto my account asap as my data has gone and I'm needing it for school work. Either put it back onto my top up and I can buy an add on for more data or can you restart my pack please. 

Phone

I have a 10 pound top up that renews every month but it hasn’t renewed yet

Unable to start pack early

Unable to start pack early have texted now to 150 and just getting the following messageSorry we didn't catch that. You can now set up this pack to be paid for every 30 days using your registered credit/debit card. You won't need to top up and you ca...

Resolved! Can't top up on my Pay as you go phone

Hello . My phone is pay as you go at the moment and I'm trying to top up. I am receiving an error message. I have also tried to start a chat for the mobile care team and the start button will not come up. Pls can you help to advise asap as I am not a...

porschahl by Investigator
  • 22 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Resolved! Credit not being used when making calls

Hello,Is EE giving away free call time by any chance?  My old phone has credit on it so I tried to use it.  The credit balance is the same as before I made a call.  Tried it a second time still the same.  My calls are recorded on account but no charg...

hall68 by Established Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Helpful

First bill

Hi I am trying to load my package on my pay as you go I go to my bank details to rollover every 30 day Then no minutes appear so what am I doing wrong.Thanks 

Resolved! how do I

I, have a t-mobile payg number and need to change my debit card used to top up via 150, how can I do this ?Steve

bain4631 by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Deregistration while abroad.

As soon as I made a successful call abroad , EE seems to have deregistered my number. So now it is impossible to contact EE despite having ample credit and use of my wife's data hub. Why is there no online chat facility to contact EE?

NWheble by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful