Pay as you go

A place to give pointers and seek advice on using pay as you go.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

What is pay as you go and flex hibernation, and how do I stop it?

If you have an EE pay as you go or flex number you haven't used for a while it may go into hibernation. Here’s how to ensure you don’t lose your number. When would my phone number go into hibernation? If you’ve had no chargeable activity on your ac...

Jon_K by Former EE Employee
  • 7 replies
  • 8 Helpful

What’s EE Data Rollover and how do I get it?

Data Rollover is a great feature of our EE Flex Plans and EE pay as you go 30-day packs. Any data that you don't use from your monthly pack is rolled over for you, so you get a second chance to use it.    How do I make sure my data will rollover?   I...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 Helpful

New pay as you go packs

We've launched brand new pay as you go packs. These are jam-packed with more minutes and data than ever before, making them even better value for our customers.       Our packs last up to 30 days and pay as you go customers benefit from:   Pack Name...

The UK's No1 Network.jpg
LAURA_MCW by Former EE Community Manager
  • 27 replies
  • 21 Helpful

EE PAYG - No data on £30 100GB Sim

Hi there.Just purchased a (zero, no contract) 100gb PAYG sim from EE.The sim arrived today, but I'm unsure how it works.I received 2 pieces of paper saying that: £20 & £10 top-up will be added in 2 days.  Does this sound right? Thanks.

Bubba2000 by Investigator
  • 11 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Refund my money

Hello I am writing to bring to your attention an issue that has caused me inconvenience and financial loss. Last month, while I was traveling, I bought a 100 GB package for my internet usage. However, I did not register for the automatic package exte...

Aanet by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! New SIM I payed but no credit

Hi,I ordered a new pay as you go SIM on Monday, paying £15 for the subscription pack.My new SIM arrived today but when I try to make a call it says I have no credit. When I text "BALANCE" to 150 it also says I have no credit.I have checked my bank an...

How to change subscription pack

I’m looking to downgrade my subscription pack because I don’t need as much data. My pack is supposed to renew in 5 days, how do I change the pack? I would like to avoid overpaying (ie starting a new pack while the current pack is still active). Will ...

Kc5700 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Won’t let me select my boost pack

It wouldn’t take the £13.80 out my bank so I topped up automatically of £15.00 and it hasn’t let me top up my packs it’s saying I need to pay another £15.. very frustrating I’ve been trying for over an hour now

Nakita94 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Billed incorrectly

Hi my account has been suspended as I haven’t paid my bill for 2 months, however I’m not signed up to pay monthly bills only top up as required so I’m not sure why this has happened. Please can you advise

Buy plan for 4Gee wifi mobile

I can't connect my number since it always takes me to the same page. I add my number,  tells me that my number is a 4gee wifi number and then takes me back to where I was. I have topped up my account but I can't use the money I added to buy data for ...

Bundle expired early??

Does anyone know why my 30 day bundle has expired today, it gets renewed the same day each month but today it has expired. I still had 9 days left