Pay as you go

A place to give pointers and seek advice on using pay as you go.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

What is pay as you go and flex hibernation, and how do I stop it?

If you have an EE pay as you go or flex number you haven't used for a while it may go into hibernation. Here’s how to ensure you don’t lose your number. When would my phone number go into hibernation? If you’ve had no chargeable activity on your ac...

Jon_K by Former EE Employee
  • 7 replies
  • 8 Helpful

What’s EE Data Rollover and how do I get it?

Data Rollover is a great feature of our EE Flex Plans and EE pay as you go 30-day packs. Any data that you don't use from your monthly pack is rolled over for you, so you get a second chance to use it.    How do I make sure my data will rollover?   I...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 Helpful

New pay as you go packs

We've launched brand new pay as you go packs. These are jam-packed with more minutes and data than ever before, making them even better value for our customers.       Our packs last up to 30 days and pay as you go customers benefit from:   Pack Name...

The UK's No1 Network.jpg
LAURA_MCW by Former EE Community Manager
  • 25 replies
  • 21 Helpful

Resolved! International

Hi,I have come from India. I purchased SIM from ASDA Store 6 days ago.I am not able to get the subscription pack using my card. 

rmvet95 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Mobile Phone Billing on App Store

I have a pay as go SIM and for a week, I have been trying to connect my mobile phone to my App Store, but it keeps showing, “There may be a billing issue with your mobile account. Contact your provider or add a new payment method.”Is there a solution...

Using phone in EU

Hi. We reside in Spain but my partner still has an EE sim with a uk number. He's not on contract, just £15 a month PAYG.The last 2 or 3 months he hasn't been able to make/receive calls or use his data unless he is at home with our wifi.I went on his ...

Ady1964 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

PAYG SIM Shop Page Offers No SIM Packs

https://ee.co.uk/mobile/pay-as-you-go-sim-only# shows no SIM Packs to buy (as it used to do). It just shows a whirring windmill for few sec. & then the whole of the centre page is missing where a selection of packs, with their sizes, prices & specs, ...

XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! SIM card from Samsung To iphone in U.S.

I live in the U.S.  I have an EE paygo monthly pack for my old Samsung s4 mini that I've used nearly exclusively for travels in the U.K. I want to switch the EE account to my dual SIM iphone 12 and retain my current EE phone number. Since the mini us...

JJ-ME by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Pack error

Hello I have a EE SIM card that I use every time that I'm in the UK. But now when I'm in Sweden and trying to buy a Pack. I just get an payment errorSorry, something went wrong and we can't complete your request right now. Please try again later.Any ...

Lennie222 by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Speeds

Is they’re speed limit now on ee I haven’t topped up in a while or used my ee pay as you go sim in a while but last time I used there was no speed limit is they’re now

Resolved! Subscription Pack

Hello, I was wondering if someone could tell me how to start using my card for my subscription pack rather than me having to top up. I noticed that I could also save 10% when I pay with a card. Thanks:)