Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Attempted Scam by EE

I recently made an online order with EE to upgrade my phone and package again; we have been with EE for years ands always have the latest. The order and package was confirmed and arrangements made for me to send my older phone back as part of the dea...

TheSledge by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

IPHONE SE 2020 Insta and Snapchat not working

Hi! I for got the pass code to my iPhone SE 2020 so did a Restore and then a Backup. Instagram and Snapchat are now not working - states there is no Internet connection. Here is what I tried so far  ..Deleted and reinstalled both appsPowered WiFi rou...

Wesley8 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Dual sim new phone

Had iPhone XR with dual sim. Now have iPhone 12 Pro Max. Managed to transfer everything fig the main number. However how do I transfer the dual e- sim? 

How do I get traditional PAYG?

Hello, I'm currently on a £1 a week renewal pack, however I did text STOP PACK recently because I thought this would instigate the traditional PAYG, but it has just renewed again this morning. I don't know if this was because I still had £3 left but ...

NickJ58 by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! cancelation of packs

Hello,I'm interested in canceling EE PAYG packs, I've texted STOP PACKS several times to 150, which tells me they'll stop recurring. However, I want to stop using packs all together and to use my phone as a regular PAYG.How can I do this?Cheers.

JH1231 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

No Sim Showing

Hello. I currently live in China and have an EE U.K. phone number. The number was last used at the beginning of October, when I first arrived in China, but I am continuing to pay the contract monthly for this SIM as I wanted to keep the number. I hav...

Can't unlock phone bought from EE store

Hi, I bought my phone and sim under contract, but after 24 months I cancelled contract and I had to change my sim as someone from EE did something to it, i could no longer use it anymore. So i bought a pay as you go EE sim which I have had for over a...

Resolved! Pack don't start immediately after top-up

I purchased a £15 SIM card to my boss who is in Italy now. He has been using a week until reaching data limit, then he went to top-up by £15 more yesterday. After that, he is still not able to use mobile data.  From the site add-on.ee.co.uk, his acco...

Resolved! Number Transfer Not worked Please help

Hi, I have taken out a EE contract a few days ago and done a number transfer from 02. Got the text that the transfer was successful but it has not gone through successfully... I can receive, make calls and receive texts. However, I cannot send texts ...

Empac by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 2 Helpful