Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Android 11

Hi, does anyone know when the OnePlus 7 Pro 5g is going to receive the Android 11 update? The update has rolled out to the none 5g phones and it now it looks like EE doesn't stock OnePlus anymore, we seem to be getting left behind.Any advice or timel...

Neil671 by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Using existing 4G wifi broadband with a mobile phone

Hi, I hope I put the subject words correctly to explain what is needed.  At the moment we have a 4GEE Home Router 1m 200GB.  We have room if needed to use data from this to have a phone attached for just a home phone use.  Is there such a phone that ...

UFONED by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 4 Helpful

SIM card not connecting error update

Hi - my SIM card isn’t working in my phone/ I have tried it in an old phone and it works fine - so guessing a fault on my iPhone 11? what do I do now??

Vic32 by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Reactivating closed account

I have been abroad for almost 2 years. I changed my EE number to PAYG before I left, but I haven't used it since. I try to log on to my EE account and it says my account is closed. However, I can still receive OTP text messages on the SIM.How do I ge...

My ee order

Hi I ordered some power beats as a contract add on on the 29th March, I received my confirmation email, but havnt heard anything since

Hunts2 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Data add on

I bought a 500 mb data add on which is supposed to last 7 days oe untill used up but i received a text 10 minutes after buying saying the pack had ended. What can i do to correct this. 

davyware by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

xko order no information after 5 days?

Hi,   I recently made an order for an upgrade on Monday 5th and received a confirmation email with an xko order number, and a £50 payment was taken from my account the following day. However, since then I've received no update and nor can I find any ...

Failed Upgrade

I had a text stating my sim only contract was coming to an end and the price would go up so I phoned up but couldn't get a deal and requested a pac code as there was a deal for 20gb for £10 that interested me as they use the EE network. I had a call ...

Vectis58 by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Call EE from abroad to get top up invoice

Hi, I need to call EE to get an invoice of my top up, but I am abroad. I've tried calling 07953966250 but it only offers two option, make a top up or add a voucher. How can I contact you to get the invoice? I am pay as you go customer. 

lmc_630 by Investigator
  • 11 replies
  • 3 Helpful