Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Unlimited family sharing sim only

Recently upgraded my son to u limited data and also got another 3 sims on as family sharing noticed this month he only has 70gb to share between the 3 other sims but says on EE should be 100gb any suggestions before I phone Thanks Jon 

Joncl1 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Helpful

EE are refusing to send me a new SIM card

I moved to Australia in January from the UK. I still have over 12 months to run on my EE contract. My EE sim card has been damaged and I have asked EE to send me a new one but they are refusing to do this. So I am now paying for a service that EE can...

dobspf by Investigator
  • 11 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Confusion on order for an additional sim for a mifi dongle

EE appear to have confused my order for an additional sim with my existing contractfollowing message received but new SIM not shipped. The number on the message is that of my handset what I ordered would need a new number for the dongle.    no sim sh...

EE order.png
IRIS58 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Red Light

Hi there,I was about to unplug my Sony Xperia L1 after it being charged. I noticed an unusual red light on top left corner and it is impossible to turn the phone on. Does someone know how to solve that mystery? Many thanks

davbou16 by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Top up failed

I have a pay as you go sim and tried to add £25 over the phone and the payment didn’t go through so I tried again for £20 which also didn’t work. I then went online and managed to add £25 to my sim. When I checked my bank the first two payment attemp...

Trying to get the triple data

I bought a sim card because it offered the flex plan and the triple data offer, now iv got it home amd installed, set up, there is no option for the triple data!! How do i do this? 

Bexks by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Upgraded mobile sent is the wrong model

I requested Samsung S21 Ultra for my upgrade, but EE have sent me the wrong model in error, (looks like an S21 model) I cannot contact EE until tomorrow.  Does anyone have a suggestion what I can do, as I am going on a business trip tomorrow and will...

Liberty3 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

BritBox on mobile broadband

I have a phone and now mobile broadband. I am currently half way through the free months of BritBox. Will the broadband ignore BritBox data usage as well as my phone?

Bysshe by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful