Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Re: Credit

I have recently changed number to ee put sim in phone topped up 30 expecting bundle . I went to make a call after applying 30 bundle I have no credit or bundle on my account ...???? Can you explain where it's gone?? 

Gaining access to old number on recent lost phone

Hi How am I able to regain a number from an old phone that was lost recently? I brought it on a pay as you go sim, it’s the number I use for all my logins and second authorization codes.@bristolian 

2392 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! switch from standard to fibre mid-contract.

We are finding the standard broadband a little slow, and are part way through a contract on that plan,If I order fibre, will it cancel out my current broadband contract?I obviously don't want to be left paying for two services.I don't think we had ne...

upgrading broadband

Hi all, I'm thinking of upgrading the home broadband I've been quotes £42 if I have a monthly mobile on the account. I manage my daughters ee mobile pay monthly but the discount isn being applied and the price is quoted at £52. why no discount? Cheer...

Delivery

Yesterday I was on the phone to a staff member and I paid to have next day delivery( to be deli Today) £9.98 via dpd I was told I’d get a text in the morning telling me the time it would be arriving I’ve had nothing 

Problem sending text messages

For the last month when I try to send text messages (iPhone) at home it takes ages then fails. To be able to send them I have to go into another room where the router is and stand right in front of the router to enable my text messages to send. (My r...

Order going to wrong address

Hi, I have ordered a new phone and on the confirmation email it has the correct delivery address but the DPD tracker has the order going to my old address. Please can you help me make sure that the delivery goes to the correct address.thanksGavin

Gjlreid by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful