Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Resolved! Texts without a phone

I have a fixed modem serving  WiFi in a house. I buy data on PAYG and get an extra allowance of 100 texts when I top up. Can I send or read texts with a Windows 10 laptop or a mobile phone on a different number? 

Help!!! Broadband

Only had EE broadband a month promised the world on how good it is,, internet keeps dropping & buffering when watching you tube & netflix,, checked everything seems to be running fine with all the checks & tips,, really considering going back with sk...

Back Order A52

Hi, I've just ordered a Samsung A52 in Lilac but on my account is says it is back ordered although it states in stock on the website. so is it in stock or not and how long before I can expect it?Thanks

T4nK31 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Site blocked on data SIM :(

Hi  can anyone tell me how to get these sites unblockedwww.gps228.comwww.secumore1818.com116.205.4.114 on my data sim  also i cant turn of content filtering without going to an EE shop, as we don't use credit cards :rolleyes: thanks Stef

sjpage10 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

S21 signal issue

Hi, Within the last 2 weeks I upgraded through BT  from Huawei p20pro to the s21. With the Huawei I had full 4g at my workplace. I get h+ now using the s21. As much as I like the phone, I expect it to be better receiving a signal than a 3 year old ph...

Resolved! Iphone 12 Pro

Hey, i ordered the iphone 12 pro in gold i was wondering if it came with the charger and headphones? thanks 

iphone 12 mini not broadcasting hotspot after a few seconds (5-10)

hello again after using my phone as a hotspot, i've noticed that: 1. if i connect it by cable, connection drops and gets disconnected after a few minutes 2. as soon as i start wifi hotspot, i can see it's wifi broadcasted for a few minutes, then it g...

JohnRo79 by Established Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

EE video data pass not working.

I have the Video pass as part of my contract, yet over the last few weeks since getting the contract Youtube has used 30odd gigabites of my actual data allowance, while my video pass section on My EE says it's only used 23mb instead. Is there an easy...

Pyriel by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Use my EE 5G sim unlimited date card can't play pc game

When I use 4G or 5G WIFI, I can only browse the website and cannot connect to the game server, and when using EE 4G WIFI, my phone shows the WIFI signal is great. When I cannot receive any data, I cannot browse the website. And chat software

BOSHAO by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful