cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Use my EE 5G sim unlimited date card can't play pc game

BOSHAO
Investigator
Investigator

When I use 4G or 5G WIFI, I can only browse the website and cannot connect to the game server, and when using EE 4G WIFI, my phone shows the WIFI signal is great. When I cannot receive any data, I cannot browse the website. And chat software

6 REPLIES 6
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@BOSHAO   Is it just this game ? Or is it anything else also ? 

mikeliuk
Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Does the game work behind CGNAT or does their server, or do other servers or players, need to be able to directly route to your device over the internet?

-- 
Contract SIM: Plan | Data | Usage | Check Status | Abroad | Chat | SMS | APN | PM
Wired: Check Speed | Test Socket | Faults | fast.com | speedtest.net
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

Can you or can you not browse the game website? You say both.

Post the tracert to the game server.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

Only games such as Steam and League of Legends, But I can, I can view and search for information through the browser

He is running in the background, but it has been unable to connect to the game server. I can open, browse and watch all the video sites you mentioned, such as youtube

I can browse websites and watch videos on the PC, but neither Steam nor League of Legends can connect to the game server. In terms of mobile WiFi, my mobile phone can also browse and watch, but I found that it cannot use WeChat. My mobile phone There are no mobile games on it, so I don’t know if mobile games are similar to PCs and cannot connect to game servers.😥