cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

in need of advice

connorqueen1999
Visitor

im moving into a caravan as a long term home and am unsure as to what id need for wifi, ill have another person living with me we both game and stream movies and videos and am wanting an decent mbps as well as an unlimited plan.

3 REPLIES 3
Fr101
Visitor

We’ve recently just moved into our caravan too and went with the 4G unlimited mobile WiFi after borrowing the same router from the caravan next door it works great. For gaming I’d recommend hard wiring to the router instead of wireless. You could try the coverage test through EE for your area 

XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

1 of these Mobile BB Routers 

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
mikeliuk
Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Hi @connorqueen1999 ,

I recommend to download the OpenSignal app to see which network provider gives the highest bandwidth and lowest latency in your area. The Ofcom checker can be used to ensure calls will also be fine.

Unlimited data contracts can be compared at https://kenstechtips.com/index.php/unlimited-data

-- 
Contract SIM: Plan | Data | Usage | Check Status | Abroad | Chat | SMS | APN | PM
Wired: Check Speed | Test Socket | Faults | fast.com | speedtest.net