cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Physical sim share with Apple Watch

Kaapstad
Investigator
Investigator

I currently have we 100Gb contract sim in my iPhone 12, I’m thinking of getting an Apple Watch7,  can I share or use that data in any way if devices are apart, or an easy method to achieve syncing when together & apart from each other, any advice welcome, thanks

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Kaapstad  If you get a cellular Apple Watch the watch will have its own data allowance via a contract.   You’ll be able to receive/send calls/text from the watch if your phone isn’t with you.   You can not share the data from your phone tariff with the watch.   If your phone is with you the watch will connect to your iPhone via Bluetooth.    You can get a none cellular watch and will only receive notifications when your phone is with you. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Kaapstad  If you get a cellular Apple Watch the watch will have its own data allowance via a contract.   You’ll be able to receive/send calls/text from the watch if your phone isn’t with you.   You can not share the data from your phone tariff with the watch.   If your phone is with you the watch will connect to your iPhone via Bluetooth.    You can get a none cellular watch and will only receive notifications when your phone is with you.