Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

EE 4GEE Mini Mobile WiFi

My 95 year old Mother in Law lives in an area where the BT Broadband is abysmal. The easiest solution seems to be to buy an EE 4GEE Mini Mobile WiFi and then get a £20pm 120Gbpm contract. I have tested the 4G at her house as I am on EE and I tethered...

Rex255 by Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Thinking of switching to sim only plan

I’m a PAYG customer with EE and am thinking of switching to a monthly sim only plan so I can connect my smart watch to my account, and I was wondering - 1)  If I switch do I get a new SIM card or can I still use the SIM card I already have? (Intend t...

chrislou1 by Established Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Top Up cards after number transfer

I've recently got my new EE sim after transferring from another network.  I registered my Top-Up card by texting ETU [card number] to 150, thinking that it is registered to the sim/account rather than the phone number. After this I requested to trans...

Peroxide by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Connecting HDD to smart hub

Hi guys I have connected an external HDD to my smart hub and I can't find it on my computer.  How do I see it on my computer? I have got network sharing turned on. I am using Win 10 latest release. It does show up on the smart hub itself. Thanks in a...

Ombudsman

So it turns out that when I moved house 4 and a half years ago EE screwed up the home move and have been double billing me all this time.  All I got offered is six months back and told I'd be sent something re: the Ombudsman.  Zero apology, no empath...

ChrisGe by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

starting new pack

I have £50 pound on my account. I have cancelled my old pack 3 days ago. Finished yesterday night. Since yesterday i am trying to start new pack and nothing. It keeps asking me for top up all the time. 'Now' doesnt work. I have toped up once when ask...

fi10 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Re: No order delivery date

Hi, I ordered a device yesterday and said it would be dispatched within one day, I haven’t received any other email, is it possible to know when it’s coming? 

EE bank details

I need to set EE up as an approved supplier on my system and I need their bank details in order to do this I currently pay by Direct debit. I can't find their bank details on their invoices and customer services told me to post a message on here. hel...

Resolved! Duplicate SIM card

Hello, I've lost my phone and I'd like to get a duplicate SIM card. Unfortunaly, I don't know how to ask for it because the live chat looks like isn't working.  Also, I am  in Spain and I won't go back soon to UK, could you send me a duplicate SIM ca...