Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

4GEE WiFi deadzones

Hi, can anyone suggest a good 3rd party WiFi extender that works well with the 4GEE router?

SJP232 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No way to add a new debit card

I’m a pay as you go customer and need to top up my account so I can get a new pack. My current pack is expiring tonight. My previously registered debit card was recently blocked due to a fraud and so I need to add a new debit card to my account. Curr...

marchee by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Smart Hub App

Hi,When will there be a Smart Hub app, as I want to easily control access time of devices?

What is EE'S IPSTAG

What is EE'S IPSTAG? I was previously with plusnet and they say I need to ask EE so that I can transfer my domain name to EE

Resolved! Upgrade charges

Hi I’m due up grade as of now but my data etc runs from 4th of every month if I don’t want to get stung for extra charges is it best to upgrade on the 4th of June? 

NHS Hero’s free data

Did EE free NHS data ended in May? Mine is saying 0 bytes instead of unlimited. I am certain that EE stated (website) that their NHS Hero’s free data offer will be ending in June 2021.

Meika51 by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

What happens if I cancel Smart Wifi mid-contract

I am still in contract for Smart Wifi, but I've had it for over 6 months so I understand the discs are now mine. If I cancel the smart wifi service I understand I will lose the 4gee wifi mini for use outside my home, but will I still get the same spe...

Miike47 by Valued Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Help. Need to urgently add new card to my pack

Yesterday i attempted to add a new card to my account. This failed so I stupidly contacted online chat. I don't know what they have done but now I cannot get into the manage payments section getting an erroressage each time. and there are no cards sh...

Lisa88 by Investigator
  • 8 replies
  • 5 Helpful

EE 4GEE Mini Mobile WiFi

My 95 year old Mother in Law lives in an area where the BT Broadband is abysmal. The easiest solution seems to be to buy an EE 4GEE Mini Mobile WiFi and then get a £20pm 120Gbpm contract. I have tested the 4G at her house as I am on EE and I tethered...

Rex255 by Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful