Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Resolved! Re: New EE £20 PAYG 4G Multi SIM but no credit when loaded

I had a nice coloured in letter with my sim highlighting the 50G for £20 available for three months.. popped sim into phone. Added £20 credit.. tried to use this to pay for the pack. Took 0.00 just like you. Support chat tried for an hour then said t...

Can’t connect Philips Hue Bridge to 4/5G router

Hi everyone,I have a huawei cpe pro 2 router with an EE sim in it providing 4g wifi to my house. I’ve got a bunch of smart home gadgets installed around the house which have all connected fine to the router  Unfortunately I have had no luck with conn...

Alex198 by Investigator
  • 8 replies
  • 1 Helpful

5GEE WIFI + pfSense Issues

I've been trying to get our new 5GEE WIFI box (the small box, not the "outside" box) working with pfSense, primarily as a backup connection at the office. However, I can't get traffic to go over the connection or more accurately, I can ping over it, ...

SFSteve by Visitor
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

12 months with the huawei p40 pro - miserable

12 months into a 24 month contract. I am now absolutely gutted with the limitations of this phone. Using the browser to access YouTube is something I've gotten used to. Facebook, WhatsApp, Snapchat, Twitter are all there but it's further down the lin...

Oce1989 by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Delivery

I ordered a phone on Friday. Got a message saying it would be delivered on the Monday. I get up at 8am Saturday morning and have a message I missed my delivery! Then I see that a message was sent at 6:59am from the very poor delivery service DPD that...

Daisy2013 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Helpful

top up

I have just topped my phone `pay as you go` but still says I need to `top up`. Called 150 but says I need to `top up`. Can`t find how to contact online as I just keep coming to page where it is asking if I want to leave. 

annebet by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! MTU

I have the EE home router 2, model number b625-261 And the MTU is lower than the my Xbox series s would like. How can I increase the MTU, I'm struggling to find the setting. Thanks

LeeM87 by Investigator
  • 14 replies
  • 8 Helpful

Strange folder in my gallery

Over the last few weeks a folder keeps on appearing in my phones gallery labelled "jpush" with a strange file inside. I do not open the folder i just delete it but a couple of days later it reappears. I am concerned as i recently had my Network stora...