cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Gaining access to old number on recent lost phone

Explorer

Hi

How am I able to regain a number from an old phone that was lost recently? I brought it on a pay as you go sim, it’s the number I use for all my logins and second authorization codes.

@bristolian 

3 REPLIES 3
Explorer

Hi

How am I able to regain a number from an old phone that was lost recently? I brought it on a pay as you go sim, it’s the number I use for all my logins and second authorization codes.

XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

@2392 : Have you called CS to report it lost & get it deactivated? They will send you a replacement SIM of the same no. with your credit & plan on.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
EPMT-96
Investigator
Investigator

You can either call Customer service on 150 to block your sim card and send you a replacement to keep the number or you can go online if you have registered the sim card and place the order- follow this link below and there is a option to order a new SIM online  (you will need to log into MY EE)

https://ee.co.uk/help/help-new/getting-started-and-upgrading/activate-a-new-sim/what-is-a-sim-swap-a...