cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

No add-ons available for PAYG - new problem

bristol_catlady
Investigator
Investigator

Hello

I'm trying to buy an add-on for a PAYG number, which I've always previously been able to do on the My EE site.

I've bought an addon approx 1 month ago, which decremented the credit, so the number is definitely not hibernated.

I can see there is enough credit.

Also I can see that minutes have been used from the previous add-on (the call history displays this).

I don't have the number with me physically, as my mum uses it and I manage it for her online. She's not good with texting so I don't know whether texting to 150 works or not (and I'm not able to talk her through it).

Is there a recent change or problem which might have caused add-ons to not show? The message is "There are no add-ons available for you to buy at the moment".

4 REPLIES 4
bristol_catlady
Investigator
Investigator

Here's a couple of screenshots showing: 

1. The error (and plenty of credit available)

PAYG_no_addon.png

2. That the balance was last decreased by buying an add-on about a month ago, so the number isn't hibernated.

PAYG_usage.png

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @bristol_catlady

Thanks for coming to the community. 

If they are no longer showing available we will need to get this looked into. 

If the account holder can give us a call on 150, the team will be happy to help. 

Thanks. 

Leanne.

Thanks @Leanne_T . I was hoping she wouldn't have to call in but I guess this is the only way, there's nothing I can do online? 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @bristol_catlady

Sorry, this would need to be investigated and the team will help her with the add-on.

Leanne.