cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

upgrading broadband

Oldmanwalker
Contributor
Contributor

Hi all,

I'm thinking of upgrading the home broadband I've been quotes £42 if I have a monthly mobile on the account.

I manage my daughters ee mobile pay monthly but the discount isn being applied and the price is quoted at £52. why no discount?

Cheers

5 REPLIES 5
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Oldmanwalker

Thanks for coming to the community. 

Have you now upgraded your Home Broadband and have not had the discount applied to your pay monthly account?

You can find details in our Home Broadband Benefits, Help page 🙂

Leanne.

Hi Leanne_T

Haven’t upgraded yet, I get to the billing page and there’s no discount applied. It’s too expensive without the the discount to justify an upgrade.

Leanne_T

Hi @Oldmanwalker

If you’ve got an EE pay monthly mobile, you may be eligible for the 10% discount showing on the Help page, after you renew the Broadband contract.

The 10% discount is available to Pay Monthly mobile customers taking EE Broadband for the first time or agreeing to a new minimum term.

If you would like to discuss your options, please give us a call on 0800 079 8586. 

Leanne. 

Hi Leanne

Thanks for the info, I'll try and give them a bell and see if they can shed some light.

Leanne_T

No problem @Oldmanwalker

Have a lovely day 🙂

Leanne.