Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

New sim only contract problems

Hiya, I have now tried to signup for a EE contract sim only using a NHS discount code 3 times and each time I get the same message telling me I’m already a existing customer and then my discount becomes invalid saying it’s already been used and my ba...

3893B65C-734E-4702-92AC-FF484A15511F.jpeg
Kirat7 by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

BT Sport Big Screen Activation

Added the BT Sport Big Screen package to my account earlier this morning, got the text message to submit my details on BT website and that’s all done. I had an existing BT ID so that’s all fine, it then said I have to wait for the activation email…. ...

EllisC96 by Investigator
  • 9 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Mixed information PS5

Hi, I recently ordered a ps5 (6/8/21) as an add on and noticed the delivery address didn’t include my door number so I called ee moments later and the lady I spoke to said she rectified this issue. On the 10th, DPD cancelled my delivery and have retu...

Sal4556 by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Change Apple Watch pairing

Hi - I have an EE account with 2x phone plans and 1x Apple Watch plan. The watch (Series 5) is currently paired to my iPhone and its contract ends in October. I am changing over to Android (S21) and will be buying the new Samsung Watch 4 (through Sam...

Pandemic and defaulted bill

Hello, I wonder if I could get some advice please. Due to the pandemic i defaulted my mobile phone bill and now i have 1054£ in default. Unfortunately for me i was not eligible for furlough or UC. Now my situation is worse than before as with a defau...

Resolved! Pin not sent for eSim

Hello all,  Through myEE app I chose the option to get the eSimEverything seems to be OK until the step for the activation, when I have to receive a one time pin that I get an error that can't be sentAny ideas? I can receive texts and messages with n...

Screenshot_20210814-204934_My EE.jpg
botonakis by Valued Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! To change address

Hi, how do i change my billing address?  Thanks 

Reggie_1 by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 6 Helpful