Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

4gee WiFi mini all lights on

Hello, I have been using my 4gee mini for about a month. All was good then suddenly it’s not working and all of the blue lights are on solid. I’ve tried resetting it with the r button, turned it on and off a number of times and even held the power bu...

Resolved! Re: Unlock dongle

i ahve been trying to get an old EE wifi dongle unlocked, EE eventually told me they dont unlock them, I bought the dongle new from EE several years ago and closeed my contract last year asking for it to be unlocked. IK am now stuck with an EE Dongle...

Broken samsung fit

Bought Samsung fit watch just over 2 months ago on the add to plan. The strap has snapped from the watch face. Contacted ee who put me on to samsung who then told me I should be going through ee. They said I could buy a new strap but surely its under...

Joannemcc by Investigator
  • 13 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Tp link

Bought a tp link and a ee sim, how do I add data as its sending me a confirmation text which I can't see...sim is purely for data whilst camping 

Mhowis by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! PAYG possible without bundles ?

I'm currently enjoying the enhanced bundles with extra data, but fairly soon I'll be switching data off on the phone and just want to use it to receive calls, and sometimes make calls from PAYG credit. Is this possible ? Currently the bundles auto-re...

tuvoc by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Re: Starting pack early

Hi, I want to start my next pack early but my SIM is in a WiFi dongle. Will I have to put the SIM in my phone then text NOW to 150 or can I do it another way? TIA  

John68W by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Intent

It is my intern is ok but it not connected 2 my TV or anything 

Bigboy55 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

S21 Ultra not in Z Fold 3 trade in offer?

Hi, I am looking to upgrade my phone and I noticed the S21 Ultra isn't included in the trade in offer, is this because the trade in phones haven't currently been updated? As it's missing all the current phones from the S21 range. Thank you

gmeurs by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful