cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

BT Sport Big Screen Activation

EllisC96
Investigator
Investigator

Added the BT Sport Big Screen package to my account earlier this morning, got the text message to submit my details on BT website and that’s all done.

I had an existing BT ID so that’s all fine, it then said I have to wait for the activation email….

it’s been 3/4 hours now and was hoping to watch the 12:30 kick off but now that’s not happening is it…

checked my emails and junk folders etc and nothing, have done this before and usually set up within an hour…. so what is going on? 

has something gone wrong please help 

9 REPLIES 9
Christopher_B
EE Employee

Hi @EllisC96

This can take up to 24 hours, if you don't have it at that point then please let us know.

Thanks 

Chris

Hi 

still not had the activation sent through…

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @EllisC96

Thanks for coming back to us. 

If you log into your My EE app and select add-ons, do you have the Big Screen access showing?

Thanks 🙂

Leanne.

Hi,

yes I do, it says I have the add-on on my ee account 

I’ve done everything from the first initial set up text on Saturday morning  And checked my email and junk / spam since and still nothing

Leanne_T

Thanks @EllisC96

Have you tried watching BT Sport on the big screen to see if this is working for you?

Leanne.

Yes, it won’t let me login to BT at all I get ID003

Leanne_T

Thanks for trying @EllisC96

Can you try the steps in our How do I fix BT Sport app error codes?, Help page for the error ID003, if this does not fix this for you, please give us a call on 150 the team will be happy to help. 

Leanne.

Yep tried that aswell and no luck

when I call 150 how do I connect to someone? I’ve tried going through all the steps and none of the options available make any sense for my issue

please can you direct me so I can just get in touch with someone straight away and get this sorted 

Leanne_T

Hi @EllisC96

When you call 150 please select option 1 for mobile queries, then option 2 and follow the technical support options. This will get you to the Tech Gurus who can help with your BT Sport. 

Leanne.