cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

BT Sport - Large Screen BT Sport Apps

davidmarek
Investigator
Investigator

Hi, we took out a new SIM with BT Sport Ultimate as a smart benefit. I understand that I can't use Chromecast from my phone to a TV without the large screen add-on, £5 per month, but the email I got from BT implied that I could watch BT Sport on our Android TV using the BT Sport app on the TV: "BT Sport Ultimate add-on
Thanks for choosing the BT Sport Ultimate add-on. You can now watch selected matches in up to 4K HDR on the large and small screen BT Sport apps."

Reading this, it sounds like you can watch BT Sport on the app on an Android TV, without the large screen add-on.

I've been in touch with EE and they state that I still need to pay for the large screen add-on. Has anyone else been able to watch BT Sport on a smart TV app without the need for the large screen add-on, as the email implies?

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@davidmarek  You need the large screen add on even if you have a app on your TV.   Have you tried to see if it work though as it shouldn’t without the add on.