Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Website and iPhone App problem

The EE Website and App are missing the links to download my Broadband bills on my iPhone X - AGAIN!!!

DDickie by Established Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Unable to access the MyEE App or website

The MyEE website says its down and the App has the error code "A4.59.1-04ec9" - and yes, I have deleted and reinstalled, cleared the data and the cache to no avail, I had to purchase data just to be able to access this forum. What on earth is going o...

Chewy21 by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

My Bill

Hello. My name is Lamis   my number: xxxxxxxxxx   my question is :  every time I call EE , I stay on phone more that 40 minutes.. is this is including in your description.   my question is very simple..  I did pay to ee and I had received email they ...

Lamis by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

iPhone 13 pro max

Hiya,  how come EE advertising when ordering a new iPhone 13 pro max dispatch usually within 7 days. Yet mine still isn’t dispatched? thank you  

Ani6 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Helpful

BT Sport - Large Screen BT Sport Apps

Hi, we took out a new SIM with BT Sport Ultimate as a smart benefit. I understand that I can't use Chromecast from my phone to a TV without the large screen add-on, £5 per month, but the email I got from BT implied that I could watch BT Sport on our ...

Adding a new phone to my account

I currently have one Pay As you Go mobile registered to my EE Account. I have purchased an Apple SE I-Phone with an EE Sim Card and have signed up to a direct debit payment of £10.00 a month. Can I add the I Phone to my existing account? The Help say...

EdmundHD by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

landline

how much does it cost to phone France from my landline . Cannot fine the information anywhere on EE