Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Blanket policy of wiping data?

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I've just had a very mixed experience with the new 2-hour in store repair service. On the one hand the staff were clearly really enthusiastic and ready to help, and the service itself is great--co...

oh1991 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Sim deal

Ee has got the wrong address for my order. Its   PLEAS AMMEND IMMEDIATELY    [Mod edit: Please do not post your address in this public forum. Thanks]

PS5 Console

Hi, I have registered my interest in a PS5 console numerous times and despite people I know successfully purchasing one via EE, I don’t receive any updates to say they are in stock. Registering interest is not working and I haven’t got the time to co...

Resolved! Have you received your PS5 yet?

I know this is a high-demand product and DPD sends out a message the night before delivery and then again an hour or so before delivery. I was just wondering if anyone has been lucky enough to get their PS5 through the post yet?I'm waiting with bated...

stoke by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Single User Fault

Hi,  I reported an issue with my account whereby I cannot access my number nor plan either online or on the app. This has been escalated to a 'Single User Fault' and was told it would take 48hrs to sort. The 48hrs have passed, and I was wondering if ...

Resolved! Apple Watch series 7

Hello, so both me and my husband are with EE - however on different accounts. I wish to buy him an Apple Watch and pay for it through my account but I want it to be paired with his phone. How do I go about this? 

Mand1493 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

iTunes smart benefit not connecting to my apple id

Hello this has happened before where I have cancelled my iTunes subscription and I cannot link my account, I think my Apple ID may need reset as I have a new one since previous years ago. last time ee gifted me £9.99 a month as there was an issue  Th...

Roxy7 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Google Pixel 6 - no order updates

I recently ordered the Google pixel 6, 128 GB in stormy black.  I was told it would be despatched within a day but I'm still yet to receive any updates. When I try to track my order it says there's no updates at the moment. There seems to be many peo...

Playstation store Add Funds to Wallet

anyone try Playstation store Add Funds to Wallet  bill by mobile?i try add £20 but keep "An error has occurred. Please try again."I check my ee account , don't have a Spend Cap.    

chozheng by Contributor
  • 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful