cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

PS5 Console

Sarahloulou16
Explorer

Hi, 

I have registered my interest in a PS5 console numerous times and despite people I know successfully purchasing one via EE, I don’t receive any updates to say they are in stock. Registering interest is not working and I haven’t got the time to constantly sit checking. Can someone please explain why I don’t hear anything back please? I’ve been registering interest since before Christmas! 

5 REPLIES 5
Sarahloulou16
Explorer

Hi, 

I have registered my interest in a PS5 console numerous times and despite people I know successfully purchasing one via EE, I don’t receive any updates to say they are in stock. Registering interest is not working and I haven’t got the time to constantly sit checking. Can someone please explain why I don’t hear anything back please? I’ve been registering interest since before Christmas! 

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @Sarahloulou16.

Welcome to the community.

If you've registered your interest on our Coming Soon Page, you'll be amongst the first to know when the PS5 is back in stock.

Jon

Lawtz79
Investigator
Investigator

Ive done the same mate about 4 tumes and ive not heard anything.. Not even a confirmation message. I rang ee amd they dont know either.. So i assume being on a contract phone x2 gets ypu nowhere.. Pointless i think

Coming soon page is where  i registerd interest 4 times and givesyou no indication you have shown interest

Lawtz79
Investigator
Investigator

I know its a joke, ive just seen comments for people got one august???.... If i and you registerd before that how is that possible

Too many **bleep**ers selling them on from 7 to £800....well done ee!!