cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Order recieved

Godjsafc73
Investigator
Investigator

What great news my order from November 8th has been delivered but that's only half the story

Unfortunately I didn't receive any information from DPD that it was coming or where it went luckily it was dropped off with a neighbour 3 doors down that was kind enough to bring it because we would of been none the wiser 

That's is shoddy customer service in my book, obviously this is a DPD problem and not EE I just thought I would warn people that have ordered that there console may have already been sent to another address if you are not in to receive it, (no one was in because we didn't get a confirmation that it was on its way) on the app or via text or email

I hope nobody else has this problem and you all recieve your orders promptly 

Thank you 

3 REPLIES 3
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Godjsafc73 

That is really poor. That said these delivery drivers are normally paid peanuts per delivery and have an unbelievable number of parcels to deliver by the company. Blame the management and the company not the driver. 

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
Cheryl_Gallache
Investigator
Investigator

I was the same, I got no texts from Dpd. I downloaded the Dpd app and it was showing a parcel coming for me from EE.

Thank god I downloaded the app as it was a present for my hubby who was in the house and I managed to redirect it to a dpd drop point. If I hadn't checked the app I'd have no idea it was being delivered or able to reschedule the delivery. 

I think it's terrible from both dpd and EE.  I think EE should have sent an email with confirmation of dispatch and the dpd tracking number like most other companies do with all their orders. 

Hi @Cheryl_Gallache.

I'm sorry to hear this happened, but I'm glad you were able to get it delivered using the app.

Jon