cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Xbox x console

LA301
Investigator
Investigator

Hi everyone. Hope you are all well. I have registered my interest for the X Box X console several times but know someone who got one from EE but I never got informed they are in stock. I'm desperate for one for my son who is going to be 18 on the 30th December. He is Autistic, and only verbal when playing his games with people he also has major mental health issues and earlier this year was sectioned. Its the one thing that he would love for his birthday. Any advice welcome. Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @LA301,

We sent a text message to customers to let them know of available stock. This was sent to customers who registered their interest in Xbox Series X, are eligible for Add to Plan and have marketing permissions confirmed on their EE account.

I'd recommend getting in touch with Customer Care so a member of the team can check your eligibility for add to plan and your contact preferences.

Hope this helps. 🙂

James

Hi James, as far as I'm aware I qualify for the email as added an additional mobile plan last month. Thanks.

Sent from Samsung Mobile on O2
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @LA301,

It could just be your contact preferences that need to be updated. Our Customer Care Team will be happy to check.

James