Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Has my PAYG number been used before

I have received a PAYG sim from EE which I use as a backup in my tablet. Yesterday, I tried to create a WhatsApp Business Account with the number and it states the number is banned? How is this possible?

uk3g by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Apple Watch & Cellular Options

I have had my Apple Watch for 2 weeks now, (series 7) but I cannot activate the cellular plan, All I get when trying to activate is a white screen telling me to wait 4 hours for it to activate. this has been going on for 2 weeks, I have spoken to a l...

My order

Hi, I ordered a midnight iPhone 13 128gb on Thursday and it was supposed to be here in 24 hours after ordering and I still haven't recieved it. Thanks 

Where’s my order

I placed an order last week and paid £9.99 for delivery for a Saturday I haven’t received any confirmation 

Samsung watch 4 set up with A3 help

Hi Like other people on here, I bought the Samsung watch and plan without realising it wasn't fully compatible with non Samsung phones. I've now got a A3 (2017) phone and have set it up mostly but now get a message saying "we just need to set up the ...

Athenajm by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Moving from EE to BT, and using the EE range extending discs

Hi, many EE broadband accounts and users are being switched to BT.  My switch over takes place tomorrow from EE to BT (1st Dec 2021).   Currently whilst with EE I have 3 or 4 range extender discs located and working around the house and garage.  Whil...

Grobster by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful

SMART WATCH / PIN TO ACCESS NETWORK

I recently bought an apple watch which led me to think in this day and age with smart watches why is this not possible. Having lived in Canada they have simless mobile phones so surely this would be possible if collaborated with the massive giant App...

DackyHX by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Positive review

Lichfield EE Store - I was not able to leave a review anywhere so I was hoping it would reach them via this platform:The store manager took my call on Friday afternoon and listened to my dilemma about specifically requiring the Samsung flip 3 whilst ...

Want to move from Virgin to EE with a 4G SIM

I was forced to leave Virgin as they no longer use Pay as You Go and was advised to change to the new Virgin Media. I agreed to a £6pm tariff for unlimited texts & calls which is all I require with my Nokia 105 4G mobile. I received a new Sim but was...

Jean48 by Visitor
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful