Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

unlock out of contract

Hello,  I owned a Samsung S8, which I gave to my sister. I renewed my contract with another provider. The Samsung 8 does not unlock, I terminated my contract with EE. I want my sister to enjoy the handset, she lives outside the UK. I have the imli nu...

I lose my data but don't stream

Hi, I get 4mb end of month and by the 4th it's down to 550mg . I don't game, stream or spend every second on internet. What could be causing this , eg . Someone else downloading, unknown apps , etc. 

Resolved! 4G to 5G

I'm currently on a 4G network, can I go onto 5G with the same plan I already have? do I just ring the company?

hflee by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Misleading or Cheating Of Data Gifting

As you see above, I am on unlimited data plan and I can gift 100Gb (max) to any of my family or my addiction lines. I have never gift any of my data yet. However, what I don’t understand is why I can only gift 71Gb instead of 100Gb ? I know the 30Gb ...

652B33FF-6188-4433-B3FF-4CFE14E763F3.jpeg
mrzoo by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

transfer old number to new sim but they're on same account

I  lost my phone and PAYG sim around a month ago. i was using a spare phone i had and was waiting to order a replacement sim just in case it turned up but it didn't. my partner came home today with a new sim for me and after putting it in my phone, o...

Ace24579 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Contract end

What happens when my contract ends ,how much do I pay a month ? Does it go down as I have not taken out a new plan or can I just cancel it 

No text regarding my xbox

I upgraded with the offer of the xboxs series but have not yet received a text regarding my order. I have had my phone for a week now and still no text. Where is my order? 

Rafi_ana by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Putting bt sport on a Samsung smart tv

I have by sport on my iPhone package, I’m trying to install it to my Samsung smart tv, it has let me install the app but I can’t watch live sport, I was told at an really shop that you can put it on multiple devices.Im not very tech savvy so am serio...

Mel671 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Waiting on Delivery

Hi there  I ordered my IPhone 13 526GB on Tue and thought it would only take a couple days at most. I did phone and the guy said there was a stock issue but they should be back in stock Friday. I was just wondering what the situation is with this mod...

Where is my order?????????

Evening  I ordered x Apple Watches on 25 November. 1 series 7 - received 29/11, 1 x series 6 - still not received. When I try the track my order link, it can’t find it. The confirmation order number from the email when placed is xkoxxxxxxxxx. When ca...

GRsav by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful