cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Positive review

Daniellemarshx
Visitor

Lichfield EE Store - I was not able to leave a review anywhere so I was hoping it would reach them via this platform:

The store manager took my call on Friday afternoon and listened to my dilemma about specifically requiring the Samsung flip 3 whilst I was back in the UK on business for a short weekend. Unfortunately I couldn't come into the store that day, and they only had 1 left in stock. He promised he would reserve it for me until I came in on Saturday.
I was doubtful as I hadn't put down a deposit and was a new customer, so managed to squeeze in some time on Friday and stopped by unannounced. I was greeted by a lady named Hannah, who when I said my name came out of the back with the phone and a piece of paper stuck attached with my name on as a reservation.
Hannah had me set up and ready to go within 10 minutes, and when we had to start all over again due to needing an abroad package as I am overseas often, she did not huff or grumble. Hannah also happily came out with 100+ sim cards when I asked her if I can pick my own number, and sat chatting away with my partner whilst I chose. (Despite this taking several minutes - she didn't rush me or make me feel pressured)
I felt extremely looked after, and the experience of moving to a whole new network what I expected to be a drag was actually a pleasant & enjoyable experience.
I wish I had moved to EE sooner, and hope the Lichfield staff have a great Christmas (and a nice bonus for all their great work!)

2 REPLIES 2
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Daniellemarshx  before you head off back out the UK you might want to doublecheck that roaming has been activated on your account.  There is actually no tariff for abroad usage long term it’s 2 months out of any 4 month period that you can use your allowances in the EU out of the EU you’ll need an add on and this only covers 5 other countries where you can use your allowance.  Come January you’ll need this same add on to use your allowance in the EU.  

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @Daniellemarshx

Thanks for coming to the community and providing this amazing feedback. 

It's really great to hear how helpful the Lichfield store was. 

As you have provided the store name and agents names I am positive I can pass this feedback to them. 

I can also see you you have been provided more great advice from @Chris_B

If you have any further questions please let us know, 

Katie 🙂