cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Customer Service Feedback - Glasgow Fort Store

GT351
Visitor

Couldn't find anywhere where I could leave customer feedback for in-store employees so I'm posting here, hoping it gets back to them.

When my daughter lost her phone after calling 150 it was suggested we visited the Store for a replacement SIM.   The colleague I spoke with on the phone was extremely pleasant and I have already provided feedback for this when requested.   

We visited the Glasgow Fort Store and I would just like to call out the fantastic service provided by John xxxx there.

He was extremely patient with us and talked through various options ensuring our budget was taken into account.   He was very knowledgeable however explained things in an easy to understand way.

We ended up taking out a new contract and he made sure we were comfortable with the set up/transferring data etc.

All in all after losing a phone this ended up being a positive outcome.

I would have no hesitation visiting this store again and hopefully this feedback gets back to John xxxx and his Manager.

[Mod edit: Removed employee's surname.]

1 REPLY 1
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @GT351

Welcome to the community and thank you so much for sharing this feedback about your experience with John.

It sounds like he did a n amazing job and we're so happy you found a positive outcome.

I'm going to send this over to the store manager so they all get to see it. 🙂

Have a lovely day and feel free to come back to the community any time.

Chris