cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

MY SHOP is NOT MY SHOP

MrZipf
Investigator
Investigator

Hey EE, what gives with the EE My Shop on the website?

I am looking at smart watches in general. I saw on the EE website that EE might offer Apple and Samsung devices. Clicking on a link to see either in My Shop gives:

You're unable to add another product to your account at this time.

The only items I can see in MY SHOP are accessories for products that I couldn't have bought from MY SHOP.

I joined EE this year and didn't take a new handset at the time and guess this triggers the NOT MY SHOP experience. The lack of explanation on the site is disappointing. It would be better customer relations if EE didn't even display MY SHOP in this case. I tried calling to learn more but after 20 minutes of mindless auto-tune noise threw in the towel.

Not looking for help here, just giving EE feedback on MY SHOP actually being NOT MY SHOP! 🙂

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Tried calling again today: same-o, same-o, EE isn't going to pick up any time soon and I'm not sitting listening to muzak all day..

This page has upgrade dates on it: https://myaccount.ee.co.uk/app/upgrade-hub

It appears I can't use the shop within 6 months of becoming a customer. Someone at EE has a wacky sense of how to delight customers (hint: In Search of Excellence, Tom Peters).

It started so well EE and then it didn't continue.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @MrZipf.

Welcome to the community.

Thanks for sharing your experience with us.

I know you've tried calling once already, but if you're able to get in touch at some point someone will be able to check your account and see why you're not able to add anything more.

Jon

Thanks @Jon_K, I called again this afternoon:

"Lots of our customers are needing our help at the moment and our wait times are currently over 20 minutes."

This is still not how I want to spend my weekend. It's EE's problem if they can't sell hardware to customers with money at hand.

Tried calling again today: same-o, same-o, EE isn't going to pick up any time soon and I'm not sitting listening to muzak all day..

This page has upgrade dates on it: https://myaccount.ee.co.uk/app/upgrade-hub

It appears I can't use the shop within 6 months of becoming a customer. Someone at EE has a wacky sense of how to delight customers (hint: In Search of Excellence, Tom Peters).

It started so well EE and then it didn't continue.