cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Positive Feed back

Lukabennett28
Explorer

I just wanted to know how to pass on some excellent feedback. I spoke to a guy on the 19th of October and explained my situation and he was more than happy to help. I had spoken to someone previously and they weren't helping and I was seriously considering my position after being an EE customer for 10 years or more. Andy Daly, was fantastic went above and beyond and answered every one of my questions and talked me through the process on how to resolve my situation. It's not often I leave good positive reviews but I felt this was deserved. His professionalism to deal with the situation and desire to keep customers aboard EE was admirable. Didn't make any promises but tried his upmost to resolve the situation and he went above my expectations so Andy, thank you for your help and I hope this message reaches you. 

1 REPLY 1
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Thank you so much for joining the community to leave this amazing feedback for Andy, @Lukabennett28.

It sounds like he did a thoroughly fantastic job. 🙂

I'll do my best to get your message passed on to him.

Thanks again.

Chris 🙂