cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Thank you to all our Community members

Sean_D
Former EE Community Manager

Hi Community,

I hope everyone is keeping safe and well.  I can’t quite believe we are just a few days off Christmas and not long now until we see the end of 2021, what a year it has been.

The excitement is growing in my household with my 2 young children counting down the hours to Santa's arrival.

I would like to say a massive thank you to all our members for your contributions over the last year, we have a thriving community and that is, in no small part, down to you.

I have taken some time to review participation and I wanted to call out a few of you members who are living the Community values, you have been very active right across Community, and it's clear by the amount of ‘Helpfuls’ you have received that your contributions are appreciated by the members you engage with. 

There are so many of you who are invaluable to our Community so I cant call out everyone, but please know that myself, the EE team and EE customers are ever so grateful for the time you afford in helping others.  Below are the members who deserve a special call-out

@EssexBoyEE 

@mikeliuk 

@wardi 

Well done folks!  As a thank you from the EE team and myself I have sent you a small token of our appreciation, please check your PM’s.

I want to wish everyone a safe and pleasant Christmas.  For those of you who won’t be celebrating Christmas, I hope you get some time off to relax and spend some quality time with your Family & Friends.

Cheers

Sean

1 REPLY 1
mikeliuk
Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

I didn't catch this at the time but wanted to say a huge thank you to all the work the community staff have put into things.

It's just a feature of the internet that people can benefit from friendly advice years after it's been written and it's an example of paying things forward where it looks like the day to day may not be a huge deal but it adds up very importantly things when one looks back on how one has spent one's time (e.g. with family).

-- 
Contract SIM: Plan | Data | Usage | Check Status | Abroad | Chat | SMS | APN | PM
Wired: Check Speed | Test Socket | Faults | fast.com | speedtest.net