Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Upgrade

I upgraded my phone last week I still have yet to receive my phone or been contacted my phone regarding my contract.

the_b1ues by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Impossible to update/edit card details

It's March 2021 and the website will not allow me to edit card details, or remove expired cards. Infuriating as it means I can't top up online.

wgmacnab by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Resolved! Billing

Where do I find a breakdown to the cost of each call? My first pack has been used yet nothing showing in costs. 

Resolved! Add a new number to share data

I have a portable modem which I can share data from & gift to family members who use EE. The only number I have been able to enter on the app is my own. How do I add other numbers ?

Coops100 by Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Sim card

EE disconnected my sim and dont let me get my pac code Been with them over 10 years 

Oly88 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Unexplainable Huge Data Use

Hi,   4GEE WI-FI  EE router, external directional antenna, wired connection.  I am currently experiencing variable but very slow download & upload speeds (2mbps down & 0.75Mbps Up) and accessed the EE web site in an attempt to find answers.  Cruising...

WeeDaveyG by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 5 Helpful

iPhone 13 pro max

Hi, I was available for an upgrade on the 16 of November so I upgraded to a blue iPhone 13 Pro Maxs. I’m yet to receive anything, I’ve tried to call but no sneer. I paid £50 for the phone. I tried to track it but it just comes up with an error messag...

Paige32 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Received a bill from EE, I don't have an EE number?

Hey there. I have received a letter from EE, my name appears along with an account number and bill reference. It looks legitimate, but I don't think I have an EE contract. This year I purchased an EE number for a throwaway phone to use whilst my main...

Andygv by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful