Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Resolved! lost my phone

lost my phone I need to getting a new SIM card but no one answer

Leandro2 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ee voice annoying

What and who is that terrible voice used on EE lately. She  sounds like a 60yr old yorkshire lady . No dis intended, but i prefer the original voice old women t-mobile uk . OMG can u get rid ee

Resolved! Pac switch - BT sport

I've just got a new sim with EE and supplied my PAC online to move my old number across. I have the BT sport add on and wondered if I register with my new number will it be affected when my old number ports over or should I wait until my old number i...

Account closure confirmation

I've just moved my phone number today from EE to o2, however I have received nothing from EE to confirm that my account is now closed, is this something that is supposed to happen or do I just wait and assume everything is fine until my final bill? I...

Wait time for iPhone 13 pro max

Hi, can anyone update me please on wait time for iPhone 13 pro max (graphite)I ordered at the start of November and still no updates  thanks 

Tyoung2 by Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 5 Helpful

PS5 Order

HiI placed an order online for a PS5 bundle.  I haven't received an email with the order details   - doesnt sound promising... - but I can see that ee have taken a £10 payment from my bank account for this.  How can I contact ee to confirm the status...

Chet11 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! I simply want to notify EE of my PAC Number

My account was set up on 27 Nov. phone number appears to have been ported successfully But, I am unable to notify EE of my PAC number. I have been trying for hours!

Choreeto by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful