Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

E PERKS

I received an email saying that my NHS ID had been accepted for EE perks but when I log in it says that it has be unauthorised 

KFL by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! I want let my know when despacet the iphine 13pro max

Hi everyone.I’ve order in stock the iPhone 13 pro max from 19th November.Some agent we told at me is possible have the iPhone in my hands from 20th December 2021.Is possible please let me know when Really Really despaceth the iPhone.thanks 

4g home broadband

Hi guys, I’m having a continual problem of late where my WiFi keeps dropping out all together and even after a full reset it drops out again. It drops out and stays off at least 4/5 times per day. I’ve contacted EE before so checked our signal and sa...

Declan81 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Extortion

I am outside UK and I noticed that my bill has gone up for something I didn’t sign up for and all efforts to contact ee to rectify this failed.ee charged me for roaming fees when I don’t sign up for it. I never applied for roaming service in over 10 ...

Ade2929 by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Nintendo Switch OLED

I've ordered the Nintendo Switch OLED to add onto my contract on 04/11/21. It's almost been a whole month since I've gotten news on the order and I still haven't received a tracker for it. They've taken the £10 already so the payment isn't the issue.

Open port/Port Forwarding with EE4g

Hi all,  I'm currently trying to set a device up on my 4G router & I need to set it so that a Port is open, I've gone into my router settings (TP-Link Archer MR200) and set up the virtual server, however on https://portchecker.co/ it still shows the ...

Rekning by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Estimated delivery??

Hi, Ordered a upgrade on Monday this week. The online tracker is unable to give me any information. Can you tell me if the Samsung Galaxy a52s 5g is in stock, or when it will be in stock?  Thanks Jack

JDR2 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Wheres my order?

Hi, Lost my phone on Monday and called EE to report lost. Ordered an upgrade phone in its place and getting the following error: Sorry, we can't show your order details right now. Don't worry, we'll keep you updated on the progress of your order by t...