cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Nintendo Switch OLED

Nopeipotent
Explorer

I've ordered the Nintendo Switch OLED to add onto my contract on 04/11/21.

It's almost been a whole month since I've gotten news on the order and I still haven't received a tracker for it.

They've taken the £10 already so the payment isn't the issue.

4 REPLIES 4
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Nopeipotent 

You'll need to speak to EE CS on 150 about your order. 

These are difficult to obtain. 

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.

I did but I've gotten the same answer as everyone else.

The only thing I've gotten is the confirmation email and said you'll get a email or message, on the website it also says wait for 7 days.

I might cancel around Christmas week if nothing changes.

Same. I ordered on 20th November for my sons xmas present. Really need this before Xmas as it is his main present. EE happy to take payments but would be nice to have the console I am paying for?

When will everyone be getting this? I will be cancelling very soon if you can not guarantee it before Xmas. There was nothing to state it is not in stock, just that delivery will be 7 days

AND I am currently on hold which I have been the past 45 mins and still not got through. What a waste of my lunch break 

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @PamelaG85,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Our Customer Care Team will be happy to check the status of your order if you get in touch.

Thanks

James