Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

What is this…

I buy an add-on that gives 5GB for £6 and get 750MB instead? Can I get a refund or something please???

B64507AE-9A02-4743-A131-1B30882B30E6.jpeg
As48 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Top up vs. Auto renew

Hello! Can anyone provide clarity on topping up and auto renewing a pay as you go SIM card? About a month ago I got a pay as you go SIM. It's almost time for a new month, and that means a new payment. Will it auto renew? I got a text that said, "Make...

mgogo by Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Server can not be found (away from home)

My Apple SE works fine at home connecting to and downloading from the internet. But once I’m out and about the majority of links I try to follow don’t work, including the My EE site.Error messages such as “internet connection unavailable server canno...

Dace1953 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Xbox S bundle offer

Hi there, received my Xbox to much delight after upgrading to the Google pixel 6... Where do I find details for the 3 months free ultimate pass?  Thank you

Dan231 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

iPad Pro 11 inch

I placed an order for the iPad Pro 11 inch on the 22nd  November. Is there an issue with delivery on this item as I haven’t received any more information regarding a delivery for it. thank you 

number changed when phone upgraded

I upgraded my phone from a S7 to a S21 and moved the old sim card to the new phone. But the phone number has changed on the new phone. How do I get my old number back?

kc48 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! NO DATA AVAILABLE

My data reset on 23 Nov but it is showing 0 available. I am currently working abroad. It reset ok last month, although with a delay. Why is the data not available now?

Merge calls

I can't seem to get my pixel 3a to merge calls like my old Samsung used to, after looking it appears that EE have withdrawn this option?!  what can I do in place of merge calls and is this feature something that can be brought back? I am unable to us...

Quinnie by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Web site down again

I'm ready for a mobile phone upgrade but keep getting this,  were making some changes to give you the best black friday experience etc etc etc,How am I supposed to browse to look for a phone deal if I cant get on and look been like this now for a few...

Andy0280 by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful