Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Resolved! Pay as you go packs - auto renewal mandatory?

I have just got a new sim that I plan to use as a data hotspot. As the data rolls over, I opted for the pack with the most data that I could just use up and top up as and when. However, on going to set up the pack it looks like i have to sign up for ...

hazak by Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Cant get my phone unlocked

I requested an unlock code on 19/11. I was told that it could take up to 10 days to complete and have heard nothing. I have phoned and messaged EE twice but I'm being sent around in circles. My contract ends soon and I will not be staying with EE.

maddii by Investigator
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Line Discount

Good Evening I was promised a 10% discount on my one mobile line when I signed up for my new BT Fibre account, as it stands I have had two bills since and no sign of it, I have spoke to someone once and they have said it would be applied on my latest...

Trade in offer

I have been given an offer for trade in through the app to upgrade now. When I click the link to the store there is nowhere to say this would be a trade in deal and is trying to charge me for the upgrade. Also I am currently on iPhone but I am lookin...

Baldymatt by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

EE Shop

Unable to purchase on EE shop. Keeps saying unable to log me in??

Er1n by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

iMessage

Before I came over to EE from Giffgaff I could send messages to other iphones and they would be blue. Now they are green. Am I doing something wrong?

Hobbayne by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Double charged for add on

Hi there,  I'm new to the community, I am having a problem with an extra charge on my bill. On the 3rd of November 2021 I upgraded to a new contract and paid an upfront payment for an add on - the Nintendo switch. The guy on the phone took the upfron...

AWallace by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Where is my watch order ?

I have ordered a watch that shares my plan,got a msg to say my order was on its way and be delivered today,I only got a sim card delivered and no watch,everytime I try and track the rest of the order it come up with the error msg,help where is my wat...

Tracking

Hi, I placed an order yesterday for my mobile upgrade and I've had nothing except an email saying thanks for your order. I'm only concerned as I've done this once already this week and it took two days to come back saying my order was cancelled as it...